The Pack Committee
The Pack Committee is organized by the Pack Committee Chairperson and is responsible for:
- Finding a meeting place
- Setting the Pack policies in accordance with Boy Scouting and the chartered organization
- Coordinating the Pack program with that of the charter organization
- Assisting with the annual Pack charter renewal
- Carrying out the policies and regulations of the Boy Scouts of America
- Providing encouragement to leaders in carrying out the Pack program
- Providing the finances and fundraising coordination for the Pack
- Maintaining pack property
- Recruiting and training quality adult leadership in conjunction with the charter organization
- Coordinating between the Pack and other scouting units
Contact us with any questions or comments that you may have.
Committee Meeting Minutes
Below you will find links to the current year of committee meeting minutes. If you require older information please contact the pack chair.